Ready for a Quote?
Need some help? Just give us a call and we can guide you through it! 301-898-9340
With answers to the following questions, we can start to establish some pricing for your new roof!
- Have you decided what type of material you'd like to use?
- Is the roof structure in good condition? Does the roof require any repairs to the rafters or sheathing? If so, let us know, we can help!
- What is the pitch of your roof? Example: 6/12, 8/12, 10/12 ?
- How many roof penetrations do you have? Meaning: vent stacks , exhaust fan outlets, skylights, etc.
- Are there any chimneys to work around? Do you know the size(s) of them?
- Do you know what the over-all square footage is of your roof? Or, do you have the dimensions of your roof?
- Are there any areas of the roof that butt against an adjoining wall? If yes, do you know the approximate length(s)?